Hey there! What do I have to say? Life recently has been quite boring at the same time exhausting. Things about this certain struggle are slowly pulling me down. In as much as I would like to keep things going, it just feels like useless anymore. I am actually afraid that this day would come:(
Anyhow, I learned that diverting your attention to things that you like doing is always important. This time, I get to value the most the time I spent watching movies, cleaning our house and ofcourse treating the self. Hehe. I guess those little things will keep us going.
What else that I have been up to lately?
- Let Go of 2,018 things challenge ongoing
- Cream cheese matcha on a weekend
- First time to go to work straight for 12 days
- Wasted time in a coffee shop
- Carbs craving achieved at Ice Giant with Karla and Liezel
- General cleaning done!
- Trip to Davao with Highschool buddies
- Cold iced beer on a beachfront moment again.
- Food trip at home with workmates
- Spend time with Auntie and Baby IC
- Pork Mami and BBQ along the street
These have been the highlights for the past days and yes life goes on. See you in my next post!