It’s the last day of November which means Christmas preparation madness starts now! Surely everyone is looking forward to the parties, food trips and a lot more gatherings to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Of course, most of us are looking forward also to the most popular dinner of the year the Noche Buena. I bet you are also thinking of the lechon, fried chicken, queso de bola, spaghetti and a lot more. Yum!
But if you’re like me who wants to try something new in our Noche Buena menu this year, check out this easy to cook Jolly Chicken Halang-Halang to give you that creamy and extra spicy kind of Noche Buena.
Jolly Chicken Halang-Halang
Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Pepper, Salt, Chili Flakes, Lemon Grass, Green Chili, Chicken stock cube, Cooking oil, Coconut Cream, Chili leaves, Chicken
- Sauté onion, garlic and ginger.
- Add the chicken and stir. Put the lemon grass then cover and cook until fork tender.
- Add the coconut cream, pepper, pinch of salt and chicken stock cube then stir and cover.
- When the coconut cream thickens, add the chili leaves, green chili and chili flakes.
- Cover until chicken is cooked.
Note : You can also add a chili powder until the desired spiciness is achieved.
Glad to find this Jolly Coconut Cream because I can finally cook my favorite gata dishes anytime. Finally, I don’t have to worry about storing coconut milk. Also, the taste of the coconut cream remains authentic. Cravings satisfied!
For more jolly recipes, visit https://www.facebook.com/JollyFoods/
Also visit http://www.flyacecorp.com/ for more information.